Twitter

8.10.11

TIME WITH AZIZA





Hi dear Aziza,
First at all thank you for granting us this small interview, how are you? 
great! thank you!


1) Can you talk a little more about you, how old are u? Where do you live? what's your job?
 I am 20 years old and I live in the city of my dreams, New York. I am from Moscow and I am currently a third year Design and Management student at Parsons, New School of Design. 


2) every day I look your personal outifits on twitter, when your passion for fashion world has started?
 My passion for fashion started since I was a little girl. My mom took me to Chanel and Celine every weekend, she would spend endless hours there. It was always that mother and daughter activity. At first i was bored and would sleep on the couch in the shop. But then i started liking it. I was 8. As i grew older she started asking me for advice, and so on. My grandmother has always been this chic lady too, who loved hats and coats and always wore heels! She loves fashion. I guess this is where my inspiration comes from. From the two most important women in my life. 


3)Have you ever thought to write in a fashion blog?
 Yes I have thought about it, in fact many times I would start a blog but just wouldnt be consistent with it. I think there are so many talented bloggers out there and they are better at it then i am! 


4) Do you inspire to someone for your outfits? Your muse?
 Apart from my mother and grandmother, I love the Vogue Paris team. Emanuelle Alt, Geraldine Saglio and Carine Roitfeld, although she is no longer with the team. I love french fashion its always so chic, edgy and has lots of style. Also my dear friend Natasha Goldenberg has always been my muse.





5) when you dress...?  
 I listen to music! 




6)your daywear?
  Skinny Jeans, Isabel Marant sneakers and a leather jacket. 





7)in the night? 
 Booties and a black dress



8)your bag: today, tomorrow and ever?
 Celine, Celine, Celine!!!! 

9) you always...
 smell like Jo Malone Nectarine Cherry Blossom





                  10) what would you like for next season?

 The Celine and Isabel Marant collection, and a bit of Givenchy! 

11) your jewelry?
 None to be honest, its a bit uncomfortable for me. As much as I love everyone wearing it, its just not me. Only a watch but i dont know if thats jewelry. 


12) any tips for the glashion readers?
 Not to follow trends so much. They are not for everyone.I think every girl should always have a certain look, whether its that ring on her finger or messy hair, its something that defines you from the rest. I also think that you should show off the best parts of your body and only wear clothes that flatter your figure. oh and a smile is the best accessory you can wear, its priceless :) 














Sandra


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...